Special Stunting Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearer: New Stunter with great potential

Go down

Fearer: New Stunter with great potential Empty Fearer: New Stunter with great potential

Post  Fearer Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi SSU.

Well, first, let me introduce me as a stunter to your admirable team.

My name is João, internet name: Fearer, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Portugal.

I started to play GTA San Andreas a few years ago and I always had a strange connection with big jumps and stunts, specially with bikes.

One day, I was just browsing youtube videos of normal bike stunts and I founded the famous and legendary stunt video of Darkness and Kaneda doing amazing jumps and landing in extreme places. That was my BIG inspiration to start stunting.

Well, I stopped 1 year or so with stunts but I came back 1~2 mounths ago. I found this team in youtube and I thought that this is like a dream to join a group of people that shares the same interest and "passion".

For most of people this is just a game but I think this can be like Skateboarding, BMX or Snowboard. Of corse, not so good but similar. We try to break our own limits again and again and we are always trying to find the most creative stunt ever. And that's the reason this is so cool.

I'd love to join this team and I wanna know what I must do to join in. Smile

I appreciate your attention to this topic.

Cheers!

Fearer

Back to top Go down